Learn by doing in our digital learning and applications labs. Learn how to apply the concepts in the [Re]Create book and develop your organization and your leadership knowledge skills and abilities at the same time. Follow the path of our six eCourses to become the architect of the organization you really want! The first five eCourses are included in the Leading Transformation Lab™. The “capstone” eCourse is a custom design project in the Management Design Lab™.
Leading Transformation Lab™
Forces for Change and Stakeholders
Why Change Your Organization and Your Leadership? Organizations today face increasing pressure from multiple stakeholders and relentless global competition, forcing them to become more innovative in everything they do and produce. The Do It Yourself (DIY) version of this eCourse is FREE when you join the Studio as a Free Member. | Learn more
Get Your Free DIY eCourse Now!
Leadership for Sustainable Excellence
Become the Architect of the Organization You Really Want! Your current organization was designed by humans (consciously or unconsciously) and can be purposefully designed or redesigned to produce even greater value for the multiple stakeholders. Conscious [re]design requires the leader to become the architect of the organization they really want! | Learn more
Foundation and Framework
Get the “DNA” Right First! All too often organizations begin improving the “pieces and parts” of the organization without understanding how they work together as a system. The results are predictably disappointing. There is a better way – build a solid foundation and framework before you redesign the individual components. | Learn more
Culture of Service and People
Without People, Organizations Don’t Exist. The people and culture are the “glue” that breathe life and energy into the organization. Organizational strategies and systems do not exist without the humans to make them a reality. Consequently, without an understanding of human behavior in organizations, we cannot redesign them to perform better. | Learn more
Assessment, Learning, and Improvement
The Only Sustainable Competitive Advantage is Learning Faster Than Your Competitors. In a fast-changing world, the only way to stay ahead of your competition is to learn and improve faster than they do. If you are behind but learning faster than your competitors, then you will eventually catch up. | Learn more
Save $199 – When You Buy All Four DIY eCourses
Lifetime All-Access Pass to the
Leading Transformation Lab™
$ 997 USD
Don’t Want To Do It Yourself?
Facilitated Collaborative Cohort Option
The Facilitated Collaborative Cohort version of this eCourse includes everything in the “Do It Yourself” DIY version + Collaborative Coaching Video Conferences and Discussions using Zoom. Contact us to learn more about our Facilitated Collaborative Cohort eCourse.
Management Design Lab™
“Most organizations are like VCRs blinking 12:00. They are poorly designed, out of date and ill-prepared to survive, let alone thrive, in the modern environment.” Unfortunately, all too often organizations approach system change with an engineering mindset vs. a human mindset and then wonder why their new system didn’t achieve the desired results. Reaching your organization’s full potential requires custom systems that fit your unique organization and situation “like a glove!” | Learn more
What makes our eLearning “Applications” Lab approach different?
Most organizations have tried numerous methods to improve organization performance. Many of these efforts have resulted in mixed success. Few have been able to successfully make the changes necessary to achieve and sustain high performance. So what makes this approach to leadership and design different from those previous attempts?
- Leaders become Organization Architects – Leaders become architects of the organizations they really want! They lead by example and “learn by doing” real work application activities. Leaders become self-sufficient with the knowledge, skills, abilities, and tools to continue learning after the experience.
- Get the “DNA” right first! – Develop a solid foundation and framework for excellence that aligns stakeholders, strategy, systems, scorecard, and culture before working on the individual components and processes of the organization.
- Systems Thinking – A deep understanding of the underlying systems, relationships, and leverage points is the foundation for good organization design that creates sustainable value for multiple stakeholders.
- Confidence – Our approaches are based on and use scientific learning methods and science-based research to inform the custom design of systems, strategies, performance metrics, and culture to achieve and sustain high performance across a comprehensive scorecard.
- Creative & Custom – Our methods integrate design thinking to help you [re]imagine, [re]designing and [re]invent or “create custom” systems vs. simply “fixing” the old systems.
- Convenient – We use digital media and methods which are convenient flexible “bite-size chunks” for your busy schedule. The studio works on a variety of mobile devices including laptop computers, tablets, and phones.
- Better Value – Our digital approach is a better value and less of a burden on the natural environment (smaller carbon footprint with less travel, paper, etc.) compared to the face-to-face alternatives.