While the motivation for change varies widely, there must be enough tension to overcome the inertia of satisfaction with the status quo.
- What are the external “pushing” forces for change?
- What are the “pulling” forces of change?
- What is the vision of the new desired future?
- Are these sufficient to overcome the inertia of the status quo?
- How can you leverage these forces to move your organization forward?
If the competition is improving faster than you are it is only a matter of time until you are irrelevant and out of business! How much more time and money do you have to waste on management fads and quick fixes that don’t work? | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand the Forces for Change concepts, components, and relationships and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Application – Identify key Forces for Change for your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate your forces for change and how well your particular organization applies the Forces for Change to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the organization architect leadership activities associated with identifying and leveraging the Forces for Change.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about the Forces for Change to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!