There are nine leadership behaviors or “style” that support the leadership system activities to achieve sustainable excellence. You might consider these the art of leading transformation — or HOW leaders accomplish the activities. Leaders establish their credibility by role modeling these behaviors and the actions they want to see in the new organization. Effective Leaders of Sustainable Excellence respect everyone regardless of position, which helps them develop collaborative relationships to [re]design and transform the organization. LOAs are great communicators and deliver a consistent message irrespective of the situation. At the same time, they hold people accountable for the changes. They are systems thinkers who are always learning from their personal involvement in the [re]design and leading change activities. It is a style that helps people create the organization that they want. This style along with the activities shapes the culture. | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand Collaborative Leadership concepts, components, and relationships and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key Collaborative Leadership concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s). Develop a description of the “ideal” leadership style that fits your unique organizational context “like a glove.”
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of Collaborative Leadership to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Assess your Collaborative Leadership style and develop a personal improvement plan.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about Collaborative Leadership to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!