Ultimately, sustaining excellence requires that the new systems, processes, and practices become habitual and embedded in the culture. Culture is composed of values and norms that are manifested in the rituals, heroes, and symbols. Organizations that have achieved sustainable excellence have five cultural characteristics in common. They are a complementary combination of valued employees who trust each other and work as a team. At the same time, this trusting team is focused on delivering excellence to the customer. In the end, individuals working together are the essence of any sustainable change. | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand the Culture of Service concepts, components, and relationships and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key Culture of Service concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of Culture of Service to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the leadership activities associated with creating a Culture of Service.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about creating a culture of service to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!