Organization architects have five common characteristics that increase the odds of achieving and sustaining high performance: (a) purpose and meaning, (b) humility tempered by confidence, (c) integrity, (d) systems perspective, and (e) motivational and attitudinal patterns. While the other leadership components of system and style are visible and observable, this one is below the surface. What would it take to make this leadership style authentic for you? What motivates you to do the key activities? | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand the Individual Leader concepts, components, and relationships and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key Individual Leader Characteristics to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the Individual Leader Characteristics to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Understand, Develop, and Apply the multiple dimensions of the mind of an organization architect to your Individual Leadership approach.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about yourself as an Individual Leader to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!