Some leaders of successful change doubted they could do it. Indeed, it can seem overwhelming. There are a few key facilitators of change to help you along the journey. First, you are not alone so start by developing your team of leaders as organization architects. Second, begin with the senior leadership team so you will have credibility and personal knowledge to lead the journey. Then develop a plan to guide your [re]design and transformation. There is an old saying, “If it has been done, it must be possible.” | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand the Facilitators of Change concepts, components, and relationships and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key Facilitators of Change concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of Facilitators of Change to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Conduct a Consolidated Assessment and Analysis, and Develop an Improvement Plan that includes all 14 components of the Leadership & Design Blueprint.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about the Facilitators of Change to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!