Sustainable excellence requires the organization to create value for multiple stakeholders including the workforce, customers, investors, suppliers and partners, community, and environment. The focus on stakeholder needs and relationships helps provide a common alignment point for the strategy, systems, scorecard, and overall organization design for sustainable excellence. In short, high-performing organizations are systems where highly talented and engaged workforce along with high-performing suppliers and partners create great products, services, and customers experiences resulting in repeat and referral business which helps grow the top line. In other words, they create ever-increasing value for all stakeholders. The task in this lab is to understand the stakeholders’ needs and desires and how well your organization is meeting those needs. | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand the concepts, components, and relationships of Stakeholder Value and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key Stakeholder Value concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of Stakeholder Value to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the organization architect leadership activities associated with creating Stakeholder Value.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about creating sustainable Stakeholder Value to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!