How will the organization achieve the desired reality described in the compelling directive? The focused strategy translates the compelling directive and stakeholders’ needs into more specific goals, objectives, and clear expectations. The key here is to focus on a FEW key goals at a particular point in time. Some organization transformations require hundreds of changes. Success depends on picking just a few of those to work on at a time and then actually executing the plan, then working on the next priorities as the journey unfolds. The focused strategy is continuously evolving to meet current requirements and challenges. The focused strategy aligns the priorities through the organization and provides the foundation to enable, empower, and engage the workforce. | Introduction & Objectives
In this workshop, you will build on the first course Forces for Change and Stakeholders to build your own custom foundation and framework.
- Key Concepts – Understand the concepts, components, and relationships of a Focused Strategy and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key Focused Strategy concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of a Focused Strategy to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the leadership activities associated with a Focused Strategy.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about the Focused Strategy to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!