While many leaders claim that their people are their most important asset, their actions often tell a different story. High-performing organizations develop and engage their workforce to accomplish the strategy. Creating an engaged workforce consists of (a) acquiring and placing talent, (b) developing (enabling) and empowering people, (c) involving and engaging the workforce at all levels, and (d) addressing the whole person. Acquiring and retaining the best talent is a challenge for most organizations. The best people will only work for organizations where they feel valued, enjoy their work, and achieve their full potential in a win-win arrangement. Note: If you don’t need the best people, then consider automating the work. | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand the Enable, Empower, and Engage (E3) People concepts, components, and relationships and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key E3 People concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of E3 People to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the leadership activities associated with Enabling, Empowering, and Engaging (E3) People.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about Enabling, Empowering, and Engaging E3 People to improve your leadership and organization.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!