While organizational transformation is primarily driven by strategy, an explicit excellence model increases the odds of a successful design or redesign. An enterprise systems model provides an explicit structure to assist in the alignment of the organization’s stakeholders, strategy, systems, and scorecard. In this lab, you will develop your own enterprise systems model which provides the understanding of the top-level system that is required for designing the individual systems so that they contribute to the overall system success. | Introduction & Objectives
Note: The first half of [Re]Create book Chapter 6 [Re]Design Systems is addressed in Lab #6. The Design Framework described in the second half of Chapter 6 is not included in this lab but is addressed in the Management System Design Lab™.
- Key Concepts – Understand the concepts, components, and relationships of [Re]Designing Systems and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key [Re]Design Systems concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of [Re]Designing Systems to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the leadership activities associated with [Re]Designing Systems.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about [Re]Designing Systems to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!