Scorecard results are analyzed and periodically reviewed by the leaders at all levels who then revise the action plans and operations as necessary to accomplish the strategy. While some of the learning during these reviews is limited to “single-loop” learning and keeping things on track, occasionally the dialogue will result in an examination of the underlying assumptions and “double-loop” learning that enables the team to address root causes and prevent similar problems in the future. This fact-based approach to management includes organization performance analysis that informs the reinforcement of the desired behaviors. | Introduction & Objectives
- Key Concepts – Understand Organization Performance Review concepts, components, and relationships and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
- Application – Apply the key Organization Performance Review concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Assessment – Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of Organization Performance Review to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Leader as Organization Architect – Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the leadership activities associated with conducting Organization Performance Reviews.
- [Re]Create – Apply what you have learned about Organization Performance Reviews to improve your organization and leadership.
What is Included
- Downloadable workbook (PDF)
- Videos narrated by John Latham
- Editable worksheets to help you [Re]Create the Organization You Really Want!™
- Online version of the applicable [Re]Create book chapter.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for FREE “Do It Yourself” (DIY) Labs. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, these Free DIY Labs are for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!