Understand the concepts, components, and relationships of Stakeholder Value and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
Apply the key Stakeholder Value concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Identity the key stakeholder groups and sub-groups for each of the six stakeholder categories.
- Identify the requirements for each stakeholder group and sub-group.
- Identify the listening methods for each stakeholder group and sub-group.
- Develop an Empathy Profile for a key stakeholder group.
- Develop a Stakeholder System diagram.
Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of Stakeholder Value to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Evaluate your Stakeholder Value application using the quantitative assessment.
- Identify what is working well and is not working well.
- Identify ways to improve.
Leader as Organization Architect
Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the organization architect leadership activities associated with creating stakeholder value.
- Identify the key leadership behaviors of an organization architect associated with creating stakeholder value.
- Assess your leadership style associated with creating stakeholder value.
- Develop a personal leadership improvement plan associated with creating stakeholder value.
Apply what you have learned about creating sustainable stakeholder value to improve your organization and leadership.
- Reflect and identify what have you learned about creating sustainable stakeholder value, your organization, and your leadership.
- Apply what you have learned about creating stakeholder value to develop an action plan to improve your organization and leadership.
- Track your progress in your [Re]Create Journal.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for a Free Studio Membership, and you’ll have access to a FREE DIY Workshop and Free eBooks for organization architects. Whether you are a leader of an existing organization, an entrepreneur scaling up your company, or someone helping them, this Free DIY Workshop is for you. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!