Understand the concepts, components, and relationships of Stakeholder Value and how they contribute to leadership and organization [re]design for sustainable excellence.
Apply the key Stakeholder Value concepts to your particular organization using the downloadable Worksheet(s).
- Identity the key stakeholder groups and sub-groups for each of the six stakeholder categories.
- Identify the requirements for each stakeholder group and sub-group.
- Identify the listening methods for each stakeholder group and sub-group.
- Develop an Empathy Profile for a key stakeholder group.
- Develop a Stakeholder System diagram.
Evaluate how well your particular organization applies the key concepts of Stakeholder Value to achieve sustainable excellence.
- Evaluate your Stakeholder Value application using the quantitative assessment.
- Identify what is working well and is not working well.
- Identify ways to improve.
Leader as Organization Architect
Apply collaborative leadership concepts to the organization architect leadership activities associated with creating stakeholder value.
- Identify the key leadership behaviors of an organization architect associated with creating stakeholder value.
- Assess your leadership style associated with creating stakeholder value.
- Develop a personal leadership improvement plan associated with creating stakeholder value.
Apply what you have learned about creating sustainable stakeholder value to improve your organization and leadership.
- Reflect and identify what have you learned about creating sustainable stakeholder value, your organization, and your leadership.
- Apply what you have learned about creating stakeholder value to develop an action plan to improve your organization and leadership.
- Track your progress in your [Re]Create Journal.
Start the Journey Today
Sign up for a Free Studio Membership, and you’ll have access to a FREE DIY eCourse and Free eBooks for organization architects. Your privacy is secure, and we promise never to sell or give your information to anyone, ever!