Take your team with you on a collaborative journey. The Facilitated Cohort includes Lifetime access for 10 participants (more can be added) to the eLearning Modules including the most recent versions of the Workbook, Worksheets, and Videos PLUS Feedback on Consolidated Worksheets and Group Video Conferences.
The Facilitated Cohort begins with a 1-hour video conference meeting to “set the stage” and clarify the eCourse process.
The next step is for all participants to complete the first DIY module (all five lessons) including digital versions of the worksheets. Then one participant from your group will consolidate the individual application and assessment worksheets. When the worksheets are complete send the organization’s answer for the application and assessment worksheets to your coach and all participants via email.
Your coach will review the consolidated worksheets prior to the group meeting.
Video Conferences & Feedback
Video Conference Meetings – 90 to 120-minute video conference meeting after each module. All video conferences are scheduled at a mutually agreeable time that fits your busy schedule. Video conferences are recorded so anyone who misses the session can catch up and everyone can review the sessions as many times as they want.
NOTE – A Corporate Cohort is composed of participants from the SAME organization. Participants consolidate their worksheets into an organization answer.
Typical Four Week Process
Each Module takes about three to four weeks to complete. This is flexible and can be modified to fit your needs.
Weeks 1 and 2
- Key Concepts – Individual DIY Lesson
- Application – Individual DIY Lesson
- Assessment – Individual DIY Lesson
- Leader as Organization Architect – Individual DIY Lesson
- [Re]Create – Individual DIY Lesson
- Consolidate Worksheets – One person from the group consolidates the individual Application and Assessment Worksheets from Week 1 and 2.
- Distribute consolidated versions to the group and the facilitator by the end of Week 3.
Bring results from your [Re]Create activities to the Group Meeting. Be prepared to present and discuss.
- Group Discussion – Facilitated Video Conference Meeting to discuss the consolidated Application and Assessment Worksheets and develop a Consolidated Action Plan.
Typical Video Conference Discussion Agenda
The “typical” group discussion meeting addresses four topics and takes approximately 90 to 120 minutes.
Consolidated Organization Application & Assessment
- Develop a common understanding and group consensus on the consolidated worksheet(s).
- One person will present the consolidated worksheets to the group.
- The presenter will then facilitate the discussion of the consolidated worksheets.
Leadership Roles & Responsibilities
- Going around the “room” group members will share the insights gained from their individual Leadership activities.
Reflections and Action Plan
- Discuss and agree on the critical changes that need to be made based on the consolidated organization application & assessment discussion.
- Discuss and agree on the critical leadership activities and behaviors everyone can commit to doing (the vital few). Group member documents the results.
- Identify any tasks that need to be assigned and tracked.
Contact us today to plan your Facilitated Cohort experience.