Take your team with you on a collaborative journey. The Virtual Workshop includes Lifetime access for 10 participants (more can be added) to the applicable DIY Leadership & Design Labs including the most recent versions of the Workbooks, Worksheets, and Videos. Feedback on Consolidated Worksheets and Group Video Conferences. The virtual workshop option is available for all workshops.
The Virtual Workshop begins with a 1.5 to 2-hour video conference meeting to clarify the virtual workshop process and the first lab is introduced and discussed.
Step 1 – DIY Lessons & Worksheets
The first step for each lab is for all participants to complete the Do It Yourself (DIY) lessons (all five lessons) including digital versions of the worksheets. Each lab typically includes five lessons – key concepts, application, assessment, leader as organization architect, and [re]create. Your coach is available to answer questions and clarify the DIY lessons.
Step 2 – Expert Review & Feedback
Once the individual DIY worksheets are complete one participant from your group will consolidate the individual application and assessment worksheets. When the consolidated worksheets are complete send the organization’s answer for the application and assessment worksheets to your coach and all participants. Your coach will review the consolidated worksheets prior to the group meeting and provide written feedback as well as feedback and discussion during the video conferences.
Step 3 – Video Conference Discussion
Once the application and assessment worksheets are reviewed you are ready for the 1.5 to 2-hour video conference meeting. All video conferences are scheduled at a mutually agreeable time that fits you and your team’s busy schedule. Video conferences are recorded so anyone who misses the session can catch up and everyone can review the sessions as many times as they want.
Then repeat Steps 1, 2, and 3 for each Lab in the Workshop.
NOTE – A Virtual Workshop is composed of participants from the same organization. Participants consolidate their worksheets into an organization answer.
Typical Three Week Lab Process
Each Lab typically takes about three (sometimes four) weeks to complete. This is flexible and can be modified to fit your needs. This means that the typical three lab workshop takes approximately 3 months (12 weeks).
Weeks 1 – The Organization
- Key Concepts – Individual DIY Lesson
- Application – Individual DIY Lesson
- Assessment – Individual DIY Lesson
Week 2 – Leadership Roles & Responsibilities
- Leader as Organization Architect – Individual DIY Lesson
- Consolidate Organization Worksheets – One person from the group consolidates the individual Application and Assessment Worksheets from Week 1.
- Distribute consolidated versions to the group and the facilitator by the beginning of Week 3.
Week 3 – Reflect, Discuss, & [Re]Create
- [Re]Create – Individual DIY Lesson
- Bring results from your [Re]Create activities to the Group Meeting. Be prepared to present and discuss.
- Group Discussion – Facilitated Video Conference Meeting to discuss the consolidated Application and Assessment Worksheets and develop a Consolidated Action Plan.
Typical Video Conference Discussion Agenda
The “typical” group discussion meeting addresses four topics and takes approximately 90 to 120 minutes.
1. Consolidated Organization Application & Assessment
- Develop a common understanding and group consensus on the consolidated worksheet(s).
- One person will present the consolidated worksheets to the group.
- The presenter will then facilitate the discussion of the consolidated worksheets.
2. Leadership Roles & Responsibilities
- Going around the “room” group members will share the insights gained from their individual Leadership activities.
3. Reflections and Action Plan
- Discuss and agree on the critical changes that need to be made based on the consolidated organization application & assessment discussion.
- Discuss and agree on the critical leadership activities and behaviors everyone can commit to doing (the vital few). Group member documents the results.
4. Next Steps
- Identify any tasks that need to be assigned and tracked.
Get Started On Your Virtual Workshop Today!